Humanitarian agencies working in Yemen remain deeply anxious about the likely impact of a Saudi-led assault, since as many as 600,000 civilians now live in and around Hudaydah, which lies on the country's Red Sea coast.
In a statement issued on Friday, Grande expressed her concern that "Up to 250,000 people could lose everything, even their lives" as a result of a possible military attack on the coastal city of Hodeidah.
About 450 ICRC workers remain in Yemen, but ICRC spokeswoman Marie-Claire Feghali said the organization could pull out additional employees in the coming days if security threats continue.
The ICRC relocated the majority of its worldwide staff from across Yemen to Djibouti, Marie Claire Feghali of the Red Cross told The Associated Press Friday.
"We have received threats from all sides".
"The security of our staff, who are being intimidated by parties to the conflict, is a non-negotiable prerequisite for our presence and work in Yemen", it added. Turki Al-Malki said that at 18:46 today, the Saudi Royal Air Forces monitored two ballistic missiles launched by the Iran-backed terrorist Houthi militias from inside the Yemeni territories (Saada Province) towards the Saudi territories. An ICRC employee, a Lebanese national, was killed on 21 April when an unknown gunman opened fire on the man's auto in the south-western city of Taiz.
Since then, more than 10,000 people have been killed, majority civilians.
It has also damaged Yemen's infrastructure, crippled its health system and pushed it to the brink of starvation.
Yemen, according to the United Nations, faces the world's worst humanitarian crisis and 22.2 million Yemenis are in need of humanitarian aid, and 8.4 million are at risk of starvation, a number that will rise to 18 million this year if conditions do not improve.
The deal also says that Saudi and UAE armed forces would also halt their bombing of Yemeni towns and cities, which has killed thousands of civilians.